ANGEL TREE PROGRAM INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a local child of an incarcerated parent. Your $22 donation ($20 gift card & $2 postage/handling) helps this family stay connected and experience the love of Christ through Bible Story booklets, the gift card, and the option for the family to receive a free bible (all on behalf of the incarcerated parent).
If the child has siblings, you will be given the option to sponsor one or more of them. You will also be given the option to provide a gift card to the child’s caregiver.
CHOOSING A CHILD
- Click the link (below) to the Angel Tree Site, where you begin your sponsorship.
- You will need to enter the Canyon Lake Community Church Security Code, which is: 5UHA2
- Click “Get Started.” You will see “tags” for each child available for sponsorship.
- Look through the names, ages and city of the children to choose a child or children to sponsor.
- At the bottom of each “tag” is a “Choose” option; click there to select your child.
- At the top right of the page is a “Checkout” link; click there.
- If available, you will be given the option to sponsor siblings or the child’s caregiver.
- Next, click “Go to Payment” where you’ll enter payment info and confirm payment.
NOTE: Once a child or caregiver is sponsored, their names no longer appear for selection.
Thank you for participating in Angel Tree 2020.